In the seas and oceans are living the most unusual and alien beings on Earth. And some of them look very scary …
Did you know any of these amazing and scary deep sea creatures? It’s hard to believe these bizarre creatures exist.
We think of the water as a maritime wilderness. Little do we realize that beneath the surface are the most bizarre ocean creatures on Earth.
1. Fish-frog . It found in the Atlantic, Indian and Pacific Oceans on muddy or sandy bottom, sometimes burrowing into it for most eyes. Some members of the family toads fish have poisonous spines and pose a threat to bathers. (Photo ALAMY):
2. This beauty named fish-drop , and she lives only in Australia. Deep-sea benthic fish of psychrolutidae, which because of its unattractive appearance is often called one of the most bizarre deep-water fish ocean on the planet. The structure of the front part of the head gives the impression that the fish are constantly frowns and has a miserable “expression”, because of what the fish takes the first place in the ratings of the strangest creatures in surveys conducted on the Internet. (Photo: REX FEATURES):
3. catfish (Anarhichas lupus) or as it is called “Atlantic Wolf” typically occurs deep in cold waters. Interestingly, the teeth “Atlantic wolf” wear out quickly, but every year during the period of cooling the old teeth fall out and new ones appear in their place. (Photo ALAMY):
4. coelacanth – a living fossil fish has come down to us from ancienttimes. She has not changed much since the prehistoric period. (Photo ALAMY):
5. Fish toad . This slow-moving bottom fish that have a thick head and flattened laterally compressed tail. Mouth wide, large, with numerous sharp teeth. (Photo ALAMY):
6. Predatory fish angler European or European angler . The name of this species derives from the very unattractive appearance. Body length – up to 2 meters, most of 1-1.5 meters. Weight – up to 20 kg or more. (Photo ALAMY):
We fish a big mouth in the shape of a semicircle with a protruding lower jaw forward and sharp hooked teeth. From another angle:
7. Murena-viper – a type of sea eels. Normally eels feed on fish, but the attack on crustaceans and octopuses, which are caught in an ambush, arrow jumping out of their hiding places and snapping sails past the victim. (Photo ALAMY):
8. Prepare … Fish-astrologer . Atlantic Stargazer got its name from the eye, located at the top of and contiguous with each other, which constantly as if built to the sky. Has poisonous spikes over the pectoral fins behind the gill covers are dangerous for bathers. (Photo ALAMY):
9. Fish flying mouse from the order of anglerfish or monkfish. They live in tropical and subtropical seas, at the bottom, usually to a depth of 100 m (Photo ALAMY).:
10. Such a person can love only a mother … Fish-adder . The scientific name comes from the Greek words Chaulios – open mouth and Odus – tooth. Fish adder COBOL open mouth with frightening teeth has long gained worldwide popularity, in spite of the fact that it does not exceed 35 cm. After sacrifice the solution close to the mouth, mouth-viper fish leans back, allowing capture prey, greater than the thickness predator of 3 times. The teeth in the process of hunting play a major role, although they are not intended for the extraction of the murder, but serve to hold the predator on the victim’s body. (Photo ALAMY):