In recent years, the Chinese have opened many new extreme tourist attractions. Bridges with the glass bottom, hanging from the deep canyons and narrow path, clinging to the cliffs.
Extreme tourism in China, and there we go.
1. Canton Tower
At the moment, probably the most famous landmark in the city of Guangzhou. The height of the tower is 600 meters. At a height of 488 meters is an open viewing platform (on the perimeter of the tower move the booth)! It is, incidentally, is considered the highest observation deck in the world. (Photo Tsuguliev).
2. The glass path in Guangxi province in southern China.
3. The glass floor on the 37th floor of the tower of China (CCTV) in Beijing Central Television. (Photo by Jason Lee):
4. One of the most popular destinations for extreme is the “Glass celestial path ” or “meanders a dragon.” This 100-meter-long glass bridge and a half meters wide is located at an altitude of 1.5 kilometers on the Mount Tianmen in China’s Hunan province. (Photo Feature China):
5. The glass bridge 488 meters long in Hebei Province. Located at an altitude of 218 meters. (Photo by Zhang Haiqiang):
6. In the picturesque village of Shilin, Beijing is hanging over the precipice observation deck, made entirely of glass. The radius of the observation platform – as much as 33 meters, and the total glass surface area – 415 sq.m.
7. It is the same.
8. Zhumadian, Henan Province. There is a path to this extreme.
9. Reception on Mount Laotszyun in Luoyang, Henan Province.
10. This is how it looks closer.
11. The glass observation deck 360 meters above ground. It is located on the famous Fuxi Mountain valley in the city of Xinmi, Henan. Horseshoe-shaped glass platform stands at a distance of 30 meters from the edge of the cliff and is suspended 360 meters above the ground. Playground to some extent repeats the Grand Canyon in Arizona, United States, but it is nine meters longer than the original, although it is lower (in the Grand Canyon Marketplace, “hung” at an altitude of 1219 meters above the ground). (Photo Feature China):
12. Huashan (literally “the great western mountain”) – one of the Five Sacred Mountains of Taoism in China. Here is the ” path of death “, made up of narrow boards hanging above a bottomless abyss, with no railings and fences. (Photo Maciej Bledowski):
13. bailong elevator ( “lift Hundred Dragons”) – is the highest exterior elevator in the world. He picks up tourists at the height of 330 meters, to the observation deck at the top of the mountain. Lift itself consists of three two-storey booths whose capacity is 3750 kg. One car can go up or down at a time 48-50 passengers. The elevator are also installed seismic sensors, which are activated when the elevators should promptly evacuate all the people down. Queue elevator can reach four hours. (Photo OLOS):
14. Glass Bridge Zhangjiajie – bridge located in Zhangjiajie, Vulinyuan over the area. The bridge has a bottom and transparent glass. It is the longest and highest bridge in the world of glass. The bridge was opened to the public August 20, 2016, it has a length of 430 meters in length and 6 meters in width and is suspended at a height of 260 meters above the ground. For the construction of bridge engineers have built 4 supporting columns at the edges of the canyon walls. The bridge is made of a steel frame, with more than 120 glass panels. Each of these panels has 3 layers of tempered glass thickness of 5 cm.
15. Stroll-observation on the 88th floor Tower Jin Mao in Shanghai.
16. Pedestrian suspension bridge in the mountains Yimeng.
17. And how do you extreme winding road to Mount Tianmu in Hunan?
18. Walkway on a rock in Nanchuan district.
19. TV tower “Oriental Pearl” – the third highest in Asia (height 468 meters), the fifth of the height of tower in the world, one of the main attractions of the Pudong New Area in Shanghai. (Photo by Iuliia Sheliepova):
20. Another trail in the National Park Ichzhan County, Hunan Province.
21. The observation deck at Yalong Bay Tropical Paradise Forest Park – district committee of the tropical forest park.
22. Shop for climbers at an altitude of 100 meters in the central province of Hunan. Sale of water and some food.