RHS Chelsea Flower Show – the largest flower show in Europe, London is being held by the Royal Horticultural Society since 1913.
See the grounds of the Royal Hospital Chelsea transformed with stunning horticultural displays for the prestigious RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
World-renowned garden designers, plant specialists, florists and nurseries come together every year to one of London’s most charming and affluent neighbourhoods to show off cutting-edge garden designs and inspirational floral exhibits.
Stroll through show-stopping and award-winning gardens. Discover rare flowers and plants, and creative floral artworks. Spot emerging gardening trends. And browse the horticultural products on sale, from gardening gadgets to sculptures and plants.
RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2018 highlights
- Enjoy live music, delicious food and cocktails, before taking part in flower-inspired workshops, as the Chelsea Late opens the doors to Ranelagh Gardens after dark for the first time. 25 May
- Discover how gardening can make you feel happier and heathier at the RHS Feel Good Garden.
- Explore Urban Flow to see how green spaces can have a positive impact on the environment, while tackling climate change and pollution.
- Get inspiration from the new Space to Grow gardens section, which focuses on small and urban gardens.
- See some of the best nurseries in the world inside the Great Pavillion, including Hampshire Carnivorous Plants and alpine specialists D’Arcy & Everest.
- Head to the Main Avenue to admire 10 beautiful show gardens inspired by different styles and climates.
More than sixty shops, restaurants and other enterprises compete for prizes and awards of the Royal Horticultural Society.
Everyone decorates with flowers their show-windows (and not only), as can.
There’s nothing more to say, let’s just look at the beauty.
And the queen is here.
The largest flower show in Europe The RHS Chelsea Flower Show.